WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders received by 2 PM (EST) Monday - Friday will generally ship out SAME DAY
- COMPETITION GRADE STABILIZERS DESIGNED WITH SERIOUS BOWHUNTERS IN MIND -- THESE PRODUCTS DELIVER HIGH PERFORMANCE ACCURACY AND UNSURPASSED DURABILITY
- DESIGNED TO PROVIDE GREATER BOW CONTROL THROUGH THE ENTIRE SHOT CYCLE
- Vortex™️ - TAP's proprietary damping material inside
- 5/8" Outer Diameter Titanium Alloy main body - Among the smallest diameter stabilizers in the industry - EXCELLENT for resisting the effects of CROSS WINDS
- CNC Machined Aluminum, BLACK ANODIZED front outsert (5/16-24 female threaded)
- CNC Machined Steel, BLACK POWDER COATED & WEATHER PROOF back outsert (BOW RISER SIDE COMPONENT)
- 5/16-24 female end threading for add-on weight systems - THREE 1 oz end weights included (1.25" Outer Diameter / HIGH DURABILITY MATTE BLACK POWDER coating for uniform appearance and wear resistance)
AVERAGE BASE WEIGHT WITHOUT THE THREE (3) REMOVABLE 1 OZ END WEIGHTS and 1.25" SOCKET SET SCREW
6" = 2.85 oz / 8" = 3.60 oz / 10" = 4.10 oz
12" = 4.75 oz
Great product, substantially deadens the shot, and I’m extremely satisfied, plus it’s American made!!
After using a lot of different stabs through out my life on various different bows and set ups, I have found that the tap stabs have given me a unexpected feedback instead of that “dead in hand” feel. I come to really benefit from this feedback. That being a minor detail it also has given my bow the best dampening of post shot vibration and control of any other stabilizer I have tried. All in all it’s a well balanced product that I really enjoy having on my bow!
So after some time with using this stab, I can honestly tell you these stabilizers will make the hunter/shooter much better. Since I've started using this stabilizer, my ability to hold on the target is much easier, any vibrations that were there are no longer there, and the minimal sounds produced after the shot have been silenced. Hands down, this is the best stabilizer I have ever owned
I said I would never use a side stabilizer. Well never say never. I was concerned about it getting in the way. It’s defiantly not going to be in the way while hunting.
After watching hours of Sam’s videos which are packed full of great information, I decided to take the plunge.
I have a 2012 Strother Wrath that I have been hunting with for years. I order two 8in. Element X Bowhunting Stabilizers, Front QD, and a TAP Side Stabilizer Mount.
What a difference. For starters the bow seemed quite a bit quitter. Bow was steadier in the hand. I had to change my sights because arrow impact was 1 inch higher and 1 inch to the left when I added the stabilizer system.
I’m running 2oz. on the front stabilizer and 4oz on the side stabilizer. To find your sweet spot on weights you just have to play around with different setups.
The quality and craftsmanship are second to none on all the TAP products I have purchased.
Shipping has been very quick.
If you’re in the market for a great stabilizer system that works, look no further.
Thanks, Sam, for a great product.
A week ago, I received another product -10 inch fully titanium stabilizer. Previously, I already bought a hybrid (great !!!). The feelings are a little different, but again I was very surprised by his perfection. This applies to its direct functions - allows you to shoot much more accurately. Many people think that having rubber tips on stabilizers will reduce vibration and remove noise. This is not entirely true. The technical solution and engineering approach of Sam allow me to attribute my new purchase to the most top models on the market. Highly recommend!
P.S. I represent the Federation of Archery Sports of Russia, so my review is independent)))