Element X™️ Bowhunting Stabilizer
WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders received by 2 PM (EST) Monday - Friday will generally ship out SAME DAY
- COMPETITION GRADE STABILIZERS DESIGNED WITH SERIOUS BOWHUNTERS IN MIND -- THESE PRODUCTS DELIVER HIGH PERFORMANCE ACCURACY AND UNSURPASSED DURABILITY
- DESIGNED TO PROVIDE GREATER BOW CONTROL THROUGH THE ENTIRE SHOT CYCLE
- Vortex™️ - TAP's proprietary damping material inside
- 5/8" Outer Diameter Titanium Alloy main body - Among the smallest diameter stabilizers in the industry - EXCELLENT for resisting the effects of CROSS WINDS
- CNC Machined Aluminum, BLACK ANODIZED front outsert (5/16-24 female threaded)
- CNC Machined Steel, BLACK POWDER COATED & WEATHER PROOF back outsert (BOW RISER SIDE COMPONENT)
- 5/16-24 female end threading for add-on weight systems - THREE 1 oz end weights included (1.25" Outer Diameter / HIGH DURABILITY MATTE BLACK POWDER coating for uniform appearance and wear resistance)
AVERAGE BASE WEIGHT WITHOUT THE THREE (3) REMOVABLE 1 OZ END WEIGHTS and 1.25" SOCKET SET SCREW
6" = 2.85 oz / 8" = 3.60 oz / 10" = 4.10 oz
12" = 4.75 oz
My experience with TAP has been phenomenal and the owner -Sam contacted me directly when I had questions. I tried the 10 inch and 12 inch model which both were excellent. I would gladly purchase another TAP product.
Great product and customer service!
Great product, substantially deadens the shot, and I’m extremely satisfied, plus it’s American made!!
After using a lot of different stabs through out my life on various different bows and set ups, I have found that the tap stabs have given me a unexpected feedback instead of that “dead in hand” feel. I come to really benefit from this feedback. That being a minor detail it also has given my bow the best dampening of post shot vibration and control of any other stabilizer I have tried. All in all it’s a well balanced product that I really enjoy having on my bow!
So after some time with using this stab, I can honestly tell you these stabilizers will make the hunter/shooter much better. Since I've started using this stabilizer, my ability to hold on the target is much easier, any vibrations that were there are no longer there, and the minimal sounds produced after the shot have been silenced. Hands down, this is the best stabilizer I have ever owned