WE FULFILL MOST ORDERS IN 1 BUSINESS DAY!
INCREDIBLY LIGHT IN WEIGHT! (average weight without the included end weights and screw installed)
|14.75" = 3.34 oz|
|12.75" = 3.16 oz|
|10.75" = 2.98 oz|
|8.75" = 2.80 oz|
|6.75" = 2.49 oz|
THE LIGHTEST WEIGHT (per inch) and most ECONOMICALLY PRICED HIGH PERFORMANCE bowhunting stabilizer we've EVER produced.
- We've named this model the TAP-DOA™️ (Dead On Arrival) ... because it's so SMOOTH and QUIET that your prey will never know what hit them....they will be as good as Dead On Arrival of your arrow. 🎯
- PROVIDES GREATER BOW RECOIL SUPPRESSION THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE SHOT CYCLE
- ALL Stabilizer lengths INCLUDE 2 end weights in that measurement! -- Each additional weight will add 0.20" in length.
- Vortex 2™️ - TAP's particle damping, energy absorbing material sealed inside.
- 5/8" Outer Diameter ULTRA HIGH MODULUS CARBON FIBER main body - Among the smallest diameter stabilizers in the industry - EXCELLENT for resisting the effects of CROSS WINDS
- CNC Machined Aluminum, BLACK ANODIZED front outsert (5/16-24 female threaded)
- CNC Machined Steel, BLACK POWDER COATED & WEATHER PROOF back outsert (BOW RISER SIDE)
- 5/16-24 female end threading for add-on weight systems / The shorter of the two stabilizers you order will arrive installed with 4 oz of end weight and a 1-1/4" Button Head screw / The longer of the two stabilizers you order will arrive installed with 2 oz of end weight and a 5/8" Button Head screw.
STABILIZER WEIGHT SCREWS
- 5/8" Button Head Screw = holds 1-2 of our end weights and still fits our stabilizer threads
- 1" Button Head Screw = holds 2-4 of our end weights
- 1-1/4" Button Head Screw = holds 3-5 of our end weights
- 1-1/2" Button Head Screw = holds 4-6 of our end weights
- 1-3/4" Button Head Screw = holds 6-7 of our end weights
- 2" Button Head Screw = holds 7-9 of our end weights
- 2-1/2" Button Head Screw = holds 10-11 of our end weights
Excellent addition to my V3x 33 able to move weight out away from the bow.., bow holds like a rock now … great job great build quality
Finally got to shoot with new TAP stabalizer. Weighted it on scale vs Bstinger. TAP's definitely lighter thinner profile allows more weight to be shifted up front without increasing overall weight. No external vibration dampeners, all internal, gives it a sleek look.
Do you want your bow to perform like a Lamborghini or a Corolla? I’ve shot TAP from almost day 1, Sam has evolved to Gandalf level!
Excellent fit and finish and excellent function. Love the light weight and small x-section. The QRs are excellent as well! Very happy with my purchase.
I have a PSE Stealth Mach 1 and it shot great before but now it’s a little quieter and the pin is much steadier. Just made my bow better! Thank you