1 Titanium String Stop (TSS) + 1 TAP-DOA™️ ULTRA Light Bowhunting Stabilizer
WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders generally ship out WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY
NOW AVAILABLE IN "FULL TITANIUM" FOR BOW BRANDS THAT HAVE A 3/8" DIAMETER RISER PORT
BUNDLE PRODUCTS AND SAVE $$$
- ONLY STRING STOP IN THE WORLD designed specifically to dramatically alter the FREQUENCY of your bow's shot noise so that the sound dissipates more rapidly downrange -- Resulting in LESS SPOOKED GAME AND CLEANER KILLS.
1 Titanium String Stop (TSS) + 1 TAP-DOA ULTRA Light Bowhunting Stabilizer
- NOW AVAILABLE IN "FULL TITANIUM" FOR BOW BRANDS THAT HAVE A 3/8" DIAMETER RISER PORT
- TOTAL TSS WEIGHT: Approx. 2.1 - 2.3 oz
- CNC Machined Coupler block with 2 alloy steel set screws - offers adjustment both horizontally and vertically.
- THESE PRODUCTS ARE DESIGNED FOR BOWS THAT HAVE SMOOTH BORE OPENINGS IN THE RISER AND SET SCREWS IN THE RISER TO HOLD THE CARBON FIBER ROD OR TITANIUM TUBE IN PLACE.
- FOR THE GREATEST LEVEL OF OVERALL REDUCTION IN DOWNRANGE SHOT NOISE THE STRING STOP NODE SHOULD BE ADJUSTED SO THAT IT LIGHTLY TOUCHES THE STRING.
- LASER ETCHED TAP logo.
PLEASE MEASURE THE RISER EDGE TO STRING EDGE DISTANCE ON YOUR BOW BEFORE ORDERING
These products are Legit !! Installed the TSS, gen 3 quick disconnect and the Tap DOA on my Hoyt RX4 turbo and right away noticed an improvement, less noise, vibration and hand shock then the stock string stop and high end quick disconnect and stabilizer that I’ve been using for years. Will definitely continue using TAP products !!
I put the DOA UL stabs front and back 10.75 and 8.75 on my vxr 31.5 in place of my 8 and 8 flatlines and I like the setup. It holds a bit better and is a bit lighter. I also put the TSS string stop on the vxr and a tx-5 as well and I’m happy with the performance of them as well. I will be recommending TAP to my friends and family.
was looking for a sound deadener more than a stabilzer. both work great. the string stop i like best(for noise controll) as i was looking to deaden sound and not to stable bow,the stabilizers were less effective for me.(they are great but i shoot 3 in. groups at 60 yd. with out any stabilizers. Th guys are fantastic at assisting and very helpful. i recomend this product .
I purchased the string stop and 6.75” stabilizer for my bear compound and it fits like a glove. Both products are much more solid and seem to be more secure than what came on the bow, especially the string stop.
Always the Best Gear