Titanium Cable Guard System (for All Bows with 3/8" Diameter Round Cable Rods)
WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders received by 2 PM (EST) Monday - Friday will generally ship out SAME DAY
SMOOTHER DRAW, REDUCED VIBRATION, MORE CONSISTENT VELOCITY AND INCREASED SPEED
WEIGHS ONLY APPROX. 1.6 oz! (without Limbsaver Damper)
You must measure the depth into your bow's riser that the stock rod runs and you also must measure the distance from the edge of your bow's riser to the location where the cables crossover. -- (WATCH VIDEO)
- SAUNDERS HYPERGLIDE SLIDE INCLUDED -- REDUCED CABLE WEAR and INCREASED SPEED
- BOWS WITH PRE-EXISTING ROLLER GUARD DESIGNS MAY NOT BE CAPABLE OF UTILIZING THIS PRODUCT - PLEASE INQUIRE WITH US
- Titanium Alloy Tube with LOW FRICTION Powder Coating for smooth draw, fast arrow speeds and additional vibration damping. WEIGHS ONLY APPROX. 1.60 oz!
- Our unique design allows for a wide range of adjustment on fletching clearance and the amount of side load pressure applied to the cables.
- High Strength solid Carbon Fiber Rod on Riser side
- CNC Machined aluminum, black anodized Coupler block with laser etched TAP logo. Fine tuning adjustments can be made by loosening the set screws on the Coupler block.
This thing is insanely awesome. Instantly made an improvement on my bow! Draw cycle is butter! Also my groups are noticeably tighter! Even with the current pandemic, they shipped really fast! Can't say enough good things about this company and product. Will forever be a TAP customer!
The cable slide is rounded where the cables ride so it won't wear on them. The stock guard on my bow was rigid mounted and could not be adjusted to run this cable slide. The TAP cable guard allows me to adjust for clearance of the cable slide as well as alleviate side force on the cams. The bow tunes better now. The gain in speed isn't alot, but there is less variance in the speed from shot to shot.
As always amazing stuff. Fast shipping and there to answer questions
No matter what you order you know it’s going to be built with passion coming from Sam with the drive to make all of his components top notch the first thing I do on any new bow is order the string stop in the cable rod. The fact that he put science behind it and doesn’t just build products to look good functionality is first in his book and it really shows I have two bows that are already relatively quiet and smooth but they are completely dead in hand now. If you’re looking for the most efficient products for a bow you can buy plus make your bow look killer you have to try to titanium archery products and get #TAPPEDOUT