LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY, PRODUCT RETURN AND SHIPPING POLICIES
Returns of TAP manufactured items are accepted if the product in question has displayed a mechanical defect which impairs its ability to function as designed.
RETURNS OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS (TAP Manufactured Products)
*** LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY ***
We will REPAIR OR REPLACE an item if it has been found to be defective in a manner that impedes its ability to function as designed. If you need to return a defective item send us an email at email@example.com or call 717-885-9636 Monday through Friday from 8am - 4pm EST
After your return is received and inspected, we will contact you to notify you of our decision to repair or replace.
TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT: Send via the U.S. Postal Service to:
Titanium Archery Products
225 Reynolds Mill Rd.
York, Pennsylvania 17403
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item with a value of over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- MOST orders of TAP manufactured products are shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) unless otherwise noted.
- In most instances TAP manufactured items are shipped SAME BUSINESS DAY if ordered by 2 PM Eastern time.
- ATHENS BOWS are shipped directly from TAP's facility to the customer and order fulfillment may take up to 2-4 weeks depending on demand and Athens' manufacturing schedule.
- TREELIMB QUIVERS are shipped directly from the Treelimb factory and order fulfillment may take up to 2-4 weeks depending on demand and their manufacturing schedule.
- ALL TAP and ATHENS ARCHERY MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS ARE SHIPPED FROM OUR FACILITY IN YORK, PENNSYLVANIA
- ALL TREELIMB MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS ARE SHIPPED FROM THEIR FACILITY IN PETTISVILLE, OHIO