We're often asked this question ... and if you're also curious you've come to the right place to learn about the benefits that Titanium Alloy offers for bow accessories.
- MORE EFFICIENT HANDLING OF EXCESS BOW ENERGY. Titanium has natural qualities that allow it to more quickly and effectively respond to energy from the bow shot and provide increased SUPPRESSION THROUGH THE SHOT
- MORE "DEAD IN HAND" SHOTS and BETTER OVERALL ACCURACY.
- Titanium's MODULUS OF ELASTICITY ADVANTAGE over Carbon Fiber makes it a superior choice for a number of compound bow related applications including STABILIZERS AND STRING STOPS. Titanium is capable of extreme flexing under stress without permanent deformation -- this quality in particular is a primary reason why our Titanium based products have an OBVIOUS PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGE.
- IMPROVED BOW CONTROL THROUGHOUT THE SHOT PROCESS. Titanium responds so rapidly to dispersed bow energy that it has the ability help you hold the bow steadier pre-shot, during the shot and then during post-shot follow through. THIS MEANS GREATER ACCURACY.
- TITANIUM AS USED IN TAP's STRING STOPS REDUCES STRING OSCILLATION FASTER and provides the QUIETEST and MOST VIBRATION FREE SHOT YOU'VE EVER EXPERIENCED.