WE FULFILL MOST ORDERS IN 1 BUSINESS DAY!
THE LIGHTEST WEIGHT (per inch) and most ECONOMICALLY PRICED HIGH PERFORMANCE bowhunting stabilizer we've EVER produced.
2 TAP-DOA ULTRA Light Bowhunting Stabilizers + 1 Side Stabilizer Mount + 1 GEN 4 Front Quick Disconnect
Saves you $$ OFF THE COST OF BUYING THESE ITEMS SEPARATELY
NOW INCLUDES 6 TOTAL OZ OF END WEIGHT!!
5/8" and 1-1/4" Button Head Screws are included.
INCREDIBLY LIGHT IN WEIGHT! (without the included end weights installed)
|14.75" = 3.34 oz|
|12.75" = 3.16 oz|
|10.75" = 2.98 oz|
|8.75" = 2.80 oz|
|6.75" = 2.49 oz|
- We've named this model the TAP-DOA™️ (Dead On Arrival) ... because it's so SMOOTH and QUIET that your prey will never know what hit them....they will be as good as Dead On Arrival of your arrow. 🎯
- PROVIDES GREATER BOW RECOIL SUPPRESSION THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE SHOT CYCLE
- ALL Stabilizer lengths INCLUDE 2 end weights in that measurement! -- Each additional weight will add 0.20" in length.
- Vortex™️ - TAP's proprietary energy damping material sealed inside.
- 5/8" Outer Diameter ULTRA HIGH MODULUS CARBON FIBER main body - Among the smallest diameter stabilizers in the industry - EXCELLENT for resisting the effects of CROSS WINDS
- CNC Machined Aluminum, BLACK ANODIZED front outsert (5/16-24 female threaded)
- CNC Machined Steel, BLACK POWDER COATED & WEATHER PROOF back outsert (BOW RISER SIDE)
- 5/16-24 female end threading for add-on weight systems / The shorter of the two stabilizers you order will arrive installed with 4 oz of end weight and a 1-1/4" Button Head screw / The longer of the two stabilizers you order will arrive installed with 2 oz of end weight and a 5/8" Button Head screw.
STABILIZER WEIGHT SCREWS
- 5/8" Button Head Screw = holds 1-2 of our end weights and still fits our stabilizer threads
- 1" Button Head Screw = holds 2-4 of our end weights
- 1-1/4" Button Head Screw = holds 3-5 of our end weights
- 1-1/2" Button Head Screw = holds 4-6 of our end weights
- 1-3/4" Button Head Screw = holds 6-7 of our end weights
- 2" Button Head Screw = holds 7-9 of our end weights
- 2-1/2" Button Head Screw = holds 10-11 of our end weights
Couldn’t be happier with these stabilizers. Well built and nice to look at as well! Great job.
Absolutely perfect machining and finish on these stabilizers and mounts.
Great shooting in windy conditions compared to my thicker ones I replaced.
Stable and quiet during the shot. Less vibration noticed as well.
Had a few questions, the market is saturated with stabilizers at all price points, Sam the owner walked me through his process’. Sent a text showing shipment and everything. Top notch product and top notch service.
This set up not only looks great it balances my bow and improves my shooting. The piece of mind to stretch out a few extra yards when the shot presents itself is definitely worth a few ounces. Sam is great and easy to work with! I highly recommend the TAP system!!
Product is amazing