WE FULFILL MOST ORDERS IN 1 BUSINESS DAY!
THE LIGHTEST WEIGHT (per inch) and most ECONOMICALLY PRICED HIGH PERFORMANCE bowhunting stabilizer we've EVER produced.
2 TAP-DOA ULTRA Light Bowhunting Stabilizers + 1 Side Stabilizer Mount + 1 GEN 4 Front Quick Disconnect
Saves you $$ OFF THE COST OF BUYING THESE ITEMS SEPARATELY
NOW INCLUDES 6 TOTAL OZ OF END WEIGHT!!
5/8" and 1-1/4" Button Head Screws are included.
INCREDIBLY LIGHT IN WEIGHT! (without the included end weights installed)
|14.75" = 3.34 oz|
|12.75" = 3.16 oz|
|10.75" = 2.98 oz|
|8.75" = 2.80 oz|
|6.75" = 2.49 oz|
- We've named this model the TAP-DOA™️ (Dead On Arrival) ... because it's so SMOOTH and QUIET that your prey will never know what hit them....they will be as good as Dead On Arrival of your arrow. 🎯
- PROVIDES GREATER BOW RECOIL SUPPRESSION THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE SHOT CYCLE
- ALL Stabilizer lengths INCLUDE 2 end weights in that measurement! -- Each additional weight will add 0.20" in length.
- Vortex™️ - TAP's proprietary energy damping material sealed inside.
- 5/8" Outer Diameter ULTRA HIGH MODULUS CARBON FIBER main body - Among the smallest diameter stabilizers in the industry - EXCELLENT for resisting the effects of CROSS WINDS
- CNC Machined Aluminum, BLACK ANODIZED front outsert (5/16-24 female threaded)
- CNC Machined Steel, BLACK POWDER COATED & WEATHER PROOF back outsert (BOW RISER SIDE)
- 5/16-24 female end threading for add-on weight systems / The shorter of the two stabilizers you order will arrive installed with 4 oz of end weight and a 1-1/4" Button Head screw / The longer of the two stabilizers you order will arrive installed with 2 oz of end weight and a 5/8" Button Head screw.
STABILIZER WEIGHT SCREWS
- 5/8" Button Head Screw = holds 1-2 of our end weights and still fits our stabilizer threads
- 1" Button Head Screw = holds 2-4 of our end weights
- 1-1/4" Button Head Screw = holds 3-5 of our end weights
- 1-1/2" Button Head Screw = holds 4-6 of our end weights
- 1-3/4" Button Head Screw = holds 6-7 of our end weights
- 2" Button Head Screw = holds 7-9 of our end weights
- 2-1/2" Button Head Screw = holds 10-11 of our end weights
The stabilizers look and feel high quality.
The products are inline with competitors pricing. I like the minimalistic design. On first draw of the bow after installation, the bow was still in my hand. I was really surprised how much of a difference it made. My previous stabilizer was not weighted like this one and I was only utilizing a front mount. Having both front and side is a huge improvement. I had questions concerning what product to purchase and I received a fast response. I would recommend this company and product
Quality gear! Works great for me. So easy to adjust, nice finish, holds so rock steady! Excellent customer service! Keep up the great work Sam and GOD BLESS!
My new 2 TAP-DOA™️ ULTRA-Light Stabilizers (10.75" and 12.75") + 1 Side Stabilizer Mount + 1 GEN 4 FRONT Quick Disconnect work great and look great on my V3X 33. They make a huge difference and I'm glad I ordered the extra 6 weights (and needed ****) right of the bat because that's what I'm using on the rear stabilizer (with the standard 2 up front).
Sam doesn't mess around in the customer service department either. My order was in the mail just 11 minutes after it was confirmed. I'm sure that can't always happen but it's a good sign of his conscientiousness and is appreciated. A+ experience across the board.
Received the product in about three days from ordering it. The build quality is exceptional and looks as through the product could last a lifetime.
Very clean, top notch quality and nice damping qualities!! Couldn’t ask for more. Excellent customer service!