WE FULFILL MOST ORDERS IN 1 BUSINESS DAY!
A TOTALLY UNIQUE AND UNPRECEDENTED PRODUCT!! NOW WITH UPGRADED FEATURES
You've NEVER seen a Quick Disconnect (QD) that releases this easily yet holds your stabilizer in place so tightly -- will NOT come loose from shot vibration.
This QD takes all of the great features of our previous model and improves even further on the design!
- THE ALL NEW GEN 4 "LITE" MODEL is FULLY CAPABLE OF BEING INDEXED (aligned and tightened down where you want it on your bow)
- Precision crafted from STRONG 7075-T6 Aluminum
- 1/8 of a turn is ALL THAT'S NEEDED to get a smooth and FAST disconnect
- Improved bow recoil and torque control
OVERALL LENGTH: 1-13/64" (1.20")
WEIGHT OF ALL COMPONENTS: 1.49 oz (3/4" screw) / 1.57 oz (1" screw) -- SELECT THE 1" SCREW FOR USE WITH WRIST STRAP BRACKETS (or for FRONT of Riser Side Stabilizer Mount location)
- One (1) threaded Quick Disconnect Aluminum pin and one (1) 1/4" Allen drive Socket Cap Screw included with each unit
- LASER ETCHED TAP logo
Looks and feels like a great product. Made really well. Checks all the boxes of a great stabilizer. The quick disconnect is super solid. No rattle or shake. I’m fully confident that once I tighten the stabilizer onto the QD that it will stay tight.
I have owned all kinds of disconnects. This one is at the top of my list. Well built, lightweight and no nonsense. Nice Job!