(DISCONTINUED ITEM) Element X™️ - GEN 1 - Bowhunting Stabilizer
WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders received by 2 PM (EST) Monday - Friday will generally ship out SAME DAY
- COMPETITION GRADE STABILIZERS DESIGNED WITH SERIOUS BOWHUNTERS IN MIND -- THESE PRODUCTS DELIVER HIGH PERFORMANCE ACCURACY AND UNSURPASSED DURABILITY
- DESIGNED TO PROVIDE GREATER BOW CONTROL THROUGH THE ENTIRE SHOT CYCLE
- Vortex™️ - TAP's proprietary damping material inside
- 5/8" Outer Diameter Titanium Alloy main body - Among the smallest diameter stabilizers in the industry - EXCELLENT for resisting the effects of CROSS WINDS
- CNC Machined Aluminum, BLACK ANODIZED front outsert (5/16-24 female threaded)
- CNC Machined Steel, BLACK POWDER COATED & WEATHER PROOF back outsert (BOW RISER SIDE COMPONENT)
- 5/16-24 female end threading for add-on weight systems - THREE 1 oz end weights included (1.25" Outer Diameter / HIGH DURABILITY MATTE BLACK POWDER coating for uniform appearance and wear resistance)
AVERAGE BASE WEIGHT WITHOUT THE THREE (3) REMOVABLE 1 OZ END WEIGHTS and 1.25" SOCKET SET SCREW
6" = 2.85 oz / 8" = 3.60 oz / 10" = 4.10 oz
12" = 4.75 oz
I shoot a front and back bar and these things are no joke. You can not go wrong with a bar from TAP. It will help improve how your bow holds and the amount of hand shock you feel.
My experience with TAP has been phenomenal and the owner -Sam contacted me directly when I had questions. I tried the 10 inch and 12 inch model which both were excellent. I would gladly purchase another TAP product.
Great product and customer service!
Great product, substantially deadens the shot, and I’m extremely satisfied, plus it’s American made!!
After using a lot of different stabs through out my life on various different bows and set ups, I have found that the tap stabs have given me a unexpected feedback instead of that “dead in hand” feel. I come to really benefit from this feedback. That being a minor detail it also has given my bow the best dampening of post shot vibration and control of any other stabilizer I have tried. All in all it’s a well balanced product that I really enjoy having on my bow!