Element X™️ - Bowhunting Stabilizer -- CLEARANCE
DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS, LAST YEAR'S MODELS and/or "FACTORY SECONDS"(cosmetic imperfections)
DISCOUNT CODES DO NOT APPLY TO CLEARANCE ITEMS!
WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders received by 2 PM (EST) Monday - Friday will generally ship out SAME DAY
- TARGET GRADE STABILIZERS DESIGNED WITH SERIOUS BOWHUNTERS IN MIND -- THESE PRODUCTS DELIVER HIGH PERFORMANCE ACCURACY AND UNSURPASSED DURABILITY
- DESIGNED TO PROVIDE GREATER BOW CONTROL THROUGH THE ENTIRE SHOT CYCLE
- Vortex™️ - TAP's proprietary damping material inside
- 5/8" Outer Diameter Titanium Alloy main body - Among the smallest diameter stabilizers in the industry - EXCELLENT for resisting the effects of CROSS WINDS
- CNC Machined Aluminum, BLACK ANODIZED front outsert (5/16-24 female threaded)
- CNC Machined Steel, BLACK POWDER COATED & WEATHER PROOF back outsert (BOW RISER SIDE COMPONENT)
- 5/16-24 female end threading for add-on weight systems - THREE 1 oz end weights included (1.25" Outer Diameter / HIGH DURABILITY coatings for uniform appearance and wear resistance)
BASE WEIGHT (WITHOUT THE THREE (3) REMOVABLE 1 OZ END WEIGHTS)
6" = 3.25 oz / 8" = 3.75 oz / 10" = 4.25 oz
12" = 5.0 oz
The best stabilizer I've put on my bow. No vibration in my hand, the bow is significantly quieter, and adding an element-x side bar steadied my shots almost effortlessly. Would recommend to anyone. Shipping was surprisingly fast, and the customer service is top notch.
Great product. Never used a stabilizer before, I didn’t know what I was missing. Shipped faster than expected. Will order from TAP again!
As long as I have a bow any bow tap equipment will be on my Bows period.