A TOTALLY UNIQUE AND UNPRECEDENTED PRODUCT!!
WHY BE LIMITED TO JUST ONE ANGLE?! -- GET INFINITE ADJUSTABILITY
- Can be ADJUSTED TO ANY VERTICAL angle desired for the front stabilizer
- WILL FIT UP TO 3/4" WIDTH RISER
- By positioning your front stabilizer OFFSET to the right or left of the center of the bow's riser you create a scenario where the front stabilizer is able to accomplish more stabilizing effect THROUGH THE SHOT CYCLE. This also positions the front stabilizer in a way that is better suited to counterbalancing the weight of accessories added to the bow such as a Sight or Quiver.
- 1/8 of a turn is ALL THAT'S NEEDED to get a smooth and FAST stabilizer disconnect
Precision crafted blend of Anodized ultra HIGH STRENGTH 7075-T6 Aluminum and Alloy Steel screws
- We recommend that this product be TIGHTENED IN PLACE USING A SOCKET WRENCH (see photos)
Improved bow recoil and torque control
TOTAL WEIGHT OF ALL COMPONENTS: 2.07 oz (Riser Module, QD Module, QD Pin and 2 Socket Set Screws)
- One threaded Quick Disconnect Aluminum pin included with each unit
- LASER ETCHED TAP logo