PSE Specific -- Titanium Cable Guard Tube Conversion Kit
WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders received by 9AM (EST) Monday - Thursday will generally ship out SAME DAY
RAMP UP THE EFFICIENCY AND PERFORMANCE OF YOUR PSE BOW!
*** IMPORTANT ***
YOU MUST MEASURE THE TOTAL LENGTH OF THE FACTORY CABLE GUARD ROD ON YOUR BOW AND SELECT THE TAP OPTION THAT MOST CLOSELY MATCHES! (ROUND UP TO THE NEAREST 1/4 INCH)
OVERALL LENGTH and WEIGHT
|4-1/2 inches||0.31 ounces|
|5 inches||0.38 ounces|
|5-1/2 inches||0.45 ounces|
|6 inches||0.52 ounces|
|6-1/2 inches||0.59 ounces|
|7 inches||0.66 ounces|
|7-1/2 inches||0.73 ounces|
|8 inches||0.80 ounces|
- With this PSE SPECIFIC UPGRADE kit you will replace the stock Composite Rod on your bow with HIGH PERFORMANCE, LOW FRICTION and VIBRATION ABSORBING TITANIUM TUBE!
- We've developed THE CORRECT BALANCE OF FLEXIBILITY vs. STRENGTH in the Titanium alloy tubes that we use -- this is what provides the enhanced forgiveness through the shot cycle, MORE CONSISTENT ARROW SPEEDS, smoother draw, vibration reduction, light weight and easier bow tuning.
- By installing this Conversion Kit you will also increase the durability of the Cable Guard system on your Bow and improve it's efficiency in handling shot energy.
- Our 3/8" Outer Diameter Titanium tubes have been hand polished with 0000 grade Steel Wool for enhanced smoothness and reduced friction -- when polished the tubes have a "Teflon-like" quality to their surface.
- Each kit includes: (1) 3/8" Outer Diameter Raw surface Titanium tube and (1) Rubber End Cap.
I’m on a mission to optimise everything on my PSE Citation and the titanium rod and rest bolts. Wow what a weight saving! All the more ability to now bolt an extra ounce onto the long rod for even more stability.
Not all down to the rod but I’ve shot three personal bests indoors since putting it on - can’t be at all bad!
Such quick postage too - in turbulent times it reached me so so quickly! Thank you
This is exactly what I was seeking to take my PSE Citation 40 and Evo Evl 34 LD to the next level. Great communication and I was kept up to date until the products where send. 10/10
Got the cable guard rod and the string stop and they both seem awesome so far
Much nicer than the stock carbon one that tends to come loose due to the carbon giving in from the screws. Fit and finish is perfect. I would however have preferred it to be a bit stiffer. Swapping from the stock one may require some tuning as the TAP cable guard is flexing a bit more than the original one on my bow. It's not a lot but enough to be a bit different.
our Cable Guard Tubes are in fact designed to flex and are capable (due to their Ti alloy material) of flexing further and over a longer period of time without damage than solid carbon fiber rods are ... and we've found that this small amount of flexing has contributed in many cases to bows that tune more easily and with a wider variety of arrows.
You'll find that your bow will need perhaps minimal adjustments but you should not have to make any substantial changes.
What you're experiencing is a GOOD THING and shows that the product is functioning as INTENDED!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
I had recently switched my 65# limbs for 80# and afterwards could not get a proper paper tune. I tried everything I could think of as well as the bow tech at my local shop. Eventually I came across TAP, and just like that I’m shooting bullet holes. My old cable guard tube was actually bent and looked like it was ready to snap. Cant recommend this product enough.