PSE Specific -- Titanium Cable Guard Tube Conversion Kit
WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders received by 2 PM (EST) Monday - Friday will generally ship out SAME DAY
RAMP UP THE EFFICIENCY AND PERFORMANCE OF YOUR PSE BOW!
*** IMPORTANT ***
YOU MUST MEASURE THE TOTAL LENGTH OF THE FACTORY CABLE GUARD ROD ON YOUR BOW AND SELECT THE TAP OPTION THAT MOST CLOSELY MATCHES! (ROUND UP TO THE NEAREST 1/4 INCH)
OVERALL LENGTH and WEIGHT
4-1/2 inches 0.31 ounces 5 inches 0.38 ounces 5-1/2 inches 0.45 ounces 6 inches 0.52 ounces 6-1/2 inches 0.59 ounces 7 inches 0.66 ounces 7-1/2 inches 0.73 ounces 8 inches 0.80 ounces
- With this PSE SPECIFIC UPGRADE kit you will replace the stock Composite Rod on your bow with HIGH PERFORMANCE, LOW FRICTION and VIBRATION ABSORBING TITANIUM TUBE!
- We've developed THE CORRECT BALANCE OF FLEXIBILITY vs. STRENGTH in the Titanium alloy tubes that we use -- this is what provides the enhanced forgiveness through the shot cycle, smoother draw, vibration reduction, light weight and easier bow tuning.
- By installing this Conversion Kit you will also increase the durability of the Cable Guard system on your Bow and improve it's efficiency in handling shot energy.
- Our 3/8" Outer Diameter Titanium tubes have been hand polished with 0000 grade Steel Wool for enhanced smoothness and reduced friction -- when polished the tubes have a "Teflon-like" quality to their surface.
- Each kit includes: (1) 3/8" Outer Diameter Raw surface Titanium tube and (1) Rubber End Cap.
Since changing from a Carbon Fibre Cable Guard to the Titanium Bar I have felt massive improvements in my shot as a result of the changeover.
I put both the string stop and cable guard on my Carbon Air....about the most functional, and best upgrade to the performance of the bow as you can get. The fit and finish were perfect, the weight is absolutely noticeable, and the string stop seriously made a difference in the overall noise of the shot. I'll be outfitting all my bows with these products.
First! The cable guard is way much lighter than the stock one, youll notice the difference right away. Draw and release feels much smoother. And the groups of arrows are really, really tight!! Would absolutely buy again and try other products!
Simple to install without the need of a press. I removed the factory arm set screw and carefully removed the arm. I was able to do so without removing the slide (nor launching it across the room). Slid the Titanium Tube through the roller and into the mounting point on my riser. Reinstalled the set screw and good to go. I haven't noticed a huge difference in feel, but it does seem a little smoother during the draw. No difference in vibration reduction (I've never noticed a significant vibration/shock with the Supra Focus and my stabilizers are doing their job too.) I've not had a chance to see if the bow has gained any additional speed at this point. Slight decrease in weight (0.04 ounces lighter than stock). From a product design stand point it's a great little mod that's relatively inexpensive and simple to do. I deducted 1 star simply because I'm not certain I'm seeing any added benefit at this time and it's not an area of my bow that I generally dwell on. For most people, the cable guard is a "set and forget" piece of their bow. It's also not hindering performance of my bow that I'm aware of. Arrows/bow is tuned fine and shooting bullet holes through paper and hitting the gold down range. If you are a tinkerer and like modding/tweaking your bow OR if you are experiencing chatter and a sticky cable slide, OR you want to support small business and their research to provide forward thinking products, then spend the $25 for this simple mod (and maybe replace the stock slide with the Saunder's slide that is offered as an add-on).
Great guys to deal with fast shipping and product worked like they said it would