TAP Side Stabilizer Mount - 7075-T6 Aluminum Construction
WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders received by 2 PM (EST) Monday - Friday will generally ship out SAME DAY
- INCLUDES 2 RIGHT HAND THREAD Alloy Steel Black Oxide Button Head Screws and 1 LEFT HAND THREAD Alloy Steel Black Oxide Button Head Screw -- Also comes with ONE Quick Disconnect Pin
- The LEFT HAND THREADING on the one junction point is a CRITICAL improvement and promotes a greater overall ability for the Mount to maintain tight connections and actually SELF TIGHTENS with bow use.
- The mount is FULLY REVERSIBLE in multiple ways. You can orient it so that the Riser Bracket is mounted over the Riser Bushing on your bow or flush against a flat surface if the bow does not have a Riser Bushing.
- CNC Machined Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum - HIGH TENSILE STRENGTH
- FULL RANGE of Horizontal and Vertical adjustment
- FULLY INTEGRATED Side Stabilizer Quick Disconnect (QD) with Included threaded QD pin
- Engraved TAP logos
- Fits tightly in against the riser of your bow
- Weighs just 2.93 oz
My first go with a back bar and wow! Sam set me up for success. Shooting really well with the bow balanced out and the pin just sitting on target with ease!
Never shot one before it really makes a huge difference settling on the target. The bubble is level immediately. Customer service is out of this world
Tough aluminum. Simple, light, and effective. Working great with 8” back bar to balance out my Traverse.
I have a couple different brands and the TAP mount is by far the easiest to adjust. It is rock solid once tightened down and the quick connect only takes about a 1/4 turn. Thanks again for a quality product TAP.
Excellent top of the line products.
Really takes out any vibration and torque