TAP Side Stabilizer Mount - 7075-T6 Aluminum Construction
WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders received by 2 PM (EST) Monday - Friday will generally ship out SAME DAY
- Weighs just 2.67 oz (Titanium Torx Screw version) - 2.92 oz (Alloy Steel Screw version)
- INCLUDES 2 RIGHT HAND THREAD Alloy Steel Black Oxide Button Head Screws and 1 LEFT HAND THREAD T-30 Torx Button Head Screw -- Also comes with ONE Quick Disconnect Pin
- The LEFT HAND THREADING on the one junction point is a CRITICAL improvement and promotes a greater overall ability for the Mount to maintain tight connections and actually SELF TIGHTENS with bow use.
- The mount is FULLY REVERSIBLE in multiple ways. You can orient it so that the Riser Bracket is mounted over the Riser Bushing on your bow or flush against a flat surface if the bow does not have a Riser Bushing.
- CNC Machined Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum - HIGH TENSILE STRENGTH
- FULL RANGE of Horizontal and Vertical adjustment
- FULLY INTEGRATED Side Stabilizer Quick Disconnect (QD) with Included threaded QD pin
- Engraved TAP logos
- Fits tightly in against the riser of your bow
Didn’t think it was possible to make a side mount even better. TAP showed it was by adding the Titanium screws and reducing the overall weight of the side mount! Way to knock it out of the park again!
Extremely happy with my sidebar mount, easily adjustable and locks down extremely tight when done properly.
My first go with a back bar and wow! Sam set me up for success. Shooting really well with the bow balanced out and the pin just sitting on target with ease!
Never shot one before it really makes a huge difference settling on the target. The bubble is level immediately. Customer service is out of this world
Tough aluminum. Simple, light, and effective. Working great with 8” back bar to balance out my Traverse.