TAP Side Stabilizer Mount - 7075-T6 Aluminum Construction
WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders received by 2 PM (EST) Monday - Friday will generally ship out SAME DAY
- INCLUDES 3 Alloy Steel Black Oxide Button Head screws
- Can be mounted from the BACK or FRONT of your bow! (see photos)
- CNC Machined Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum - HIGH TENSILE STRENGTH
- LOCKS DOWN TIGHT and stays in place especially well with the machined in cavities allowing the parts to bite down tightly against each other
- FULL RANGE of Horizontal and Vertical adjustment
- FULLY INTEGRATED Side Stabilizer Quick Disconnect (QD) with Included threaded QD pin
- Engraved TAP logos
- Fits tightly in against the riser of your bow
- Weighs just 2.93 oz
Tough aluminum. Simple, light, and effective. Working great with 8” back bar to balance out my Traverse.
I have a couple different brands and the TAP mount is by far the easiest to adjust. It is rock solid once tightened down and the quick connect only takes about a 1/4 turn. Thanks again for a quality product TAP.
Excellent top of the line products.
Really takes out any vibration and torque
Great mount, simple to set up, top quality components.
I was very impressed with how easy this side stabilizer mount was to set up! The tolerances were spot on and it took very little effort to get my stabilizer secured right where I wanted it. Very impressed