Tactacam + Front / Side Stabilizer Mounting System - 7075-T6 Aluminum Construction
- INCLUDES 4 RIGHT HAND THREAD Alloy Steel Black Oxide Button Head Screws and 1 LEFT HAND THREAD Alloy Steel Black Oxide Button Head Screw -- Also comes with TWO Quick Disconnect Pins
- The LEFT HAND THREADING on the one junction point is a CRITICAL improvement and promotes a greater overall ability for the Mount to maintain tight connections and actually SELF TIGHTENS.
- The mount is FULLY REVERSIBLE in multiple ways. You can orient it so that the LEFT HAND THREAD junction point is on the RIGHT or LEFT hand side of your bow and the Riser Bracket can also be mounted over the bushing in your bow or flush against a level surface.
- PROVIDES MULTIPLE CONFIGURATIONS with which you can attach your Tactacam and Stabilizers to your bow.
- CNC Machined Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum - HIGH TENSILE STRENGTH
- LOCKS DOWN TIGHT and stays in place especially well with the machined in cavities allowing the parts to bite down tightly against each other
- FULL RANGE of Horizontal and Vertical adjustment
- FULLY INTEGRATED Side Stabilizer Quick Disconnects (QDs) with Included threaded QD pins
- Engraved TAP logos
- Fits tightly in against the riser of your bow
- Weighs just 5.6 oz with ALL SCREWS, QD PINS, ETC. INCLUDED!
Wanted to use my regular stabilizer with the Tactacam (instead of the Tactacam “stabilizer”), and this product was just the ticket. Still deciding whether I like my back bar running off this mount or off the back of the riser, but if I go back to off the back of the riser, I’ll probably buy the TAC mount that is made for that as well. Good quality, lightweight product. Thanks TAP!