WE FULFILL MOST ORDERS IN 1 BUSINESS DAY!
INCREDIBLY LIGHT IN WEIGHT! (average weight without the included end weights and screw installed)
|14.75" = 3.34 oz|
|12.75" = 3.16 oz|
|10.75" = 2.98 oz|
|8.75" = 2.80 oz|
|6.75" = 2.49 oz|
THE LIGHTEST WEIGHT (per inch) and most ECONOMICALLY PRICED HIGH PERFORMANCE bowhunting stabilizer we've EVER produced.
- We've named this model the TAP-DOA™️ (Dead On Arrival) ... because it's so SMOOTH and QUIET that your prey will never know what hit them....they will be as good as Dead On Arrival of your arrow. 🎯
- PROVIDES GREATER BOW RECOIL SUPPRESSION THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE SHOT CYCLE
- ALL Stabilizer lengths INCLUDE 2 end weights in that measurement! -- Each additional weight will add 0.20" in length.
- Vortex 2™️ - TAP's particle damping, energy absorbing material sealed inside.
- 5/8" Outer Diameter ULTRA HIGH MODULUS CARBON FIBER main body - Among the smallest diameter stabilizers in the industry - EXCELLENT for resisting the effects of CROSS WINDS
- CNC Machined Aluminum, BLACK ANODIZED front outsert (5/16-24 female threaded)
- CNC Machined Steel, BLACK POWDER COATED & WEATHER PROOF back outsert (BOW RISER SIDE)
- 5/16-24 female end threading for add-on weight systems / The shorter of the two stabilizers you order will arrive installed with 4 oz of end weight and a 1-1/4" Button Head screw / The longer of the two stabilizers you order will arrive installed with 2 oz of end weight and a 5/8" Button Head screw.
STABILIZER WEIGHT SCREWS
- 5/8" Button Head Screw = holds 1-2 of our end weights and still fits our stabilizer threads
- 1" Button Head Screw = holds 2-4 of our end weights
- 1-1/4" Button Head Screw = holds 3-5 of our end weights
- 1-1/2" Button Head Screw = holds 4-6 of our end weights
- 1-3/4" Button Head Screw = holds 6-7 of our end weights
- 2" Button Head Screw = holds 7-9 of our end weights
- 2-1/2" Button Head Screw = holds 10-11 of our end weights
I have a PSE Stealth Mach 1 and it shot great before but now it’s a little quieter and the pin is much steadier. Just made my bow better! Thank you
TAP-DOA™️ ULTRA-Light Stabilizer(s) - (WITH options for product BUNDLING) - SAVE $$
Purchased your 14.75 front and 10.75 inch rear stab. Awesome results thus far. Solid construction yet light weight with vibration dampening ability without adding too much overall weight to the bow.
Highly recommned !!
Sam is the sole owner and operator of his company and he has tremendous customer service.
His stabilizers are amazing. They are sleek and look awesome on my Mathew’s bow.
There was a hiccup in my order and he made things right responding immediately.
Thank you Sam for all your help I very much appreciate your help!
In the past when I purchased a set of DOA stabilizers the weights and stabilizer end caps were a matte or textured matte finish. The newest 8" DOA I received the end caps were matte finish but no longer textured tho match the 10" DOA I already have. Also, the finish on the weights have a black semi gloss finish instead of the previous matte black as purchased before. I wouldn't have bought it if I had known about the recent change. 3 stars as the stabilizer is still a good product but doesn't match the versions purchased 2 years ago.
I'm sorry to learn that you don't like the look of the product.
I operate TAP entirely by myself... one man operation. Given the volume of sales we have now I need to get large quantities of components produced and often from several different suppliers. The surface finishes can vary slightly due to supply and demand ... just the nature of what I have to do to keep the business economically feasible.
I hope you'll understand that I do my best to provide a great product despite the difficulties. I can 100% ASSURE YOU that the performance of the product is still at an Eliite level ... and when it comes to appearance.... most customers do like the look.
Thank you for your business!