WE FULFILL MOST ORDERS IN 1 BUSINESS DAY!
INCREDIBLY LIGHT IN WEIGHT! (average weight without the included end weights and screw installed)
|14.75" = 3.34 oz|
|12.75" = 3.16 oz|
|10.75" = 2.98 oz|
|8.75" = 2.80 oz|
|6.75" = 2.49 oz|
THE LIGHTEST WEIGHT (per inch) and most ECONOMICALLY PRICED HIGH PERFORMANCE bowhunting stabilizer we've EVER produced.
- We've named this model the TAP-DOA™️ (Dead On Arrival) ... because it's so SMOOTH and QUIET that your prey will never know what hit them....they will be as good as Dead On Arrival of your arrow. 🎯
- PROVIDES GREATER BOW RECOIL SUPPRESSION THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE SHOT CYCLE
- ALL Stabilizer lengths INCLUDE 2 end weights in that measurement! -- Each additional weight will add 0.20" in length.
- Vortex 2™️ - TAP's particle damping, energy absorbing material sealed inside.
- 5/8" Outer Diameter ULTRA HIGH MODULUS CARBON FIBER main body - Among the smallest diameter stabilizers in the industry - EXCELLENT for resisting the effects of CROSS WINDS
- CNC Machined Aluminum, BLACK ANODIZED front outsert (5/16-24 female threaded)
- CNC Machined Steel, BLACK POWDER COATED & WEATHER PROOF back outsert (BOW RISER SIDE)
- 5/16-24 female end threading for add-on weight systems / The shorter of the two stabilizers you order will arrive installed with 4 oz of end weight and a 1-1/4" Button Head screw / The longer of the two stabilizers you order will arrive installed with 2 oz of end weight and a 5/8" Button Head screw.
STABILIZER WEIGHT SCREWS
- 5/8" Button Head Screw = holds 1-2 of our end weights and still fits our stabilizer threads
- 1" Button Head Screw = holds 2-4 of our end weights
- 1-1/4" Button Head Screw = holds 3-5 of our end weights
- 1-1/2" Button Head Screw = holds 4-6 of our end weights
- 1-3/4" Button Head Screw = holds 6-7 of our end weights
- 2" Button Head Screw = holds 7-9 of our end weights
- 2-1/2" Button Head Screw = holds 10-11 of our end weights
I think the product it's self it's good however I think tap is cutting corners in some areas like I bought 4 extra Oz of weight and then had to go to a hardware store to get screws that will work for 3 Oz out front and a different screw for 4 Oz out front so on and so forth when I feel those screws should have been included to start with . Also I spent over 150 and still paid shipping what is this 2004 ? Everyone offers free shipping over 100-150 not tap.
I think you may be missing the point here in one key area. I run TAP ENTIRELY myself....given the 'one man band' status it's actually somewhat unusual that I can even offer all the products and options I do. And yes...you DO pay shipping because I pay it as well...again, small business here!!! Thank you for your support of the products.
Sam Shaffer (TAP Owner and Operator)
Best on the market for an affordable price.
Very pleased! Highest Quality products on the market today. I will purchase again very soon!
Love the stabilizers they were exactly what I was looking for . The shipping time was great and seller communication was second to none