TAP-DOA™️ ULTRA Light Stabilizer
WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders received by 2 PM (EST) Monday - Friday will generally ship out SAME DAY
THE LIGHTEST WEIGHT (per inch) and most ECONOMICALLY PRICED HIGH PERFORMANCE bowhunting stabilizer we've EVER produced.
**** We've named this new model the TAP-DOA™️ (Dead On Arrival) ... because it helps your bow become nearly vibration free and VERY DEADENED. ****
- PERFORMANCE GRADE STABILIZERS DESIGNED WITH SERIOUS BOWHUNTERS IN MIND -- THESE PRODUCTS DELIVER HIGH PERFORMANCE ACCURACY AND UNSURPASSED DURABILITY
- PROVIDES EXTREME NOISE / VIBRATION CONTROL AND GREATER BOW RECOIL SUPPRESSION THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE SHOT CYCLE
- Vortex™️ - TAP's proprietary energy damping material sealed inside for an extraordinarily DEADENED feeling.
- 5/8" Outer Diameter ULTRA HIGH MODULUS CARBON FIBER main body - Among the smallest diameter stabilizers in the industry - EXCELLENT for resisting the effects of CROSS WINDS
- CNC Machined Aluminum, BLACK ANODIZED front outsert (5/16-24 female threaded)
- CNC Machined Steel, BLACK POWDER COATED & WEATHER PROOF back outsert (BOW RISER SIDE)
- 5/16-24 female end threading for add-on weight systems - TWO TEXTURED BLACK coated NON-THREADED - 1 oz end weights + 1.00" Button Head Screw are included.
AVERAGE BASE WEIGHT WITHOUT THE TWO (2) REMOVABLE 1 OZ END WEIGHTS and 1" BUTTON HEAD SCREW
6.75" = 2.55 oz / 8.75" = 2.80 oz / 10.75" = 3.05 oz
I am currently running the 8 and 10 inch TAP DOA on my VXR 31.5 and could not be happier. The fit and finish is excellent and they balance my bow perfectly. I feel very stable and consistent when shooting. In my mind, there is no other option. TAP DOA stabilizers are the best I have ever used. This company is dedicated to quality and functionality, don't hesitate to try the TAP DOA. Perfect is the only word to describe them.
Fantastic company to deal with!! Stabilizer arrived very quickly, and the carbon and black scheme look great on my stone VXR. Definitely would recommend Sam’s products and it’s very nice to deal with a person these days let alone the owner of the company. A++
Weight of the stabilizer worked excellent to balance out my wife’s Eva Shockey bowtech bow. Bow was extremely light and leaning forward when in hand. Put the side mount with stabilizer coming out of the back and the bow had a very balanced feel. Would recommended this product to all bow hunters struggling to balance their bow set up.
I recently switched to the new DOA stabilizers from my element X’s which performed awesome but the new design of the DOA’s are truly unbelievable in light weight and accuracy like no others in the market built perfectly for the hunters I would highly recommend them to everyone who is the market for a great stabilizer at a affordable price with outstanding customer service Sam Shaffer is always thinking of the archer when he is designing products and his products have out done the big name brands out there I challenge you to try them
I have quite a few TAP products and the DOA stabilizer is exactly what I expected. Only stabs I'll use