WE FULFILL MOST ORDERS IN 1 BUSINESS DAY!
THE LIGHTEST WEIGHT (per inch) and most ECONOMICALLY PRICED HIGH PERFORMANCE bowhunting stabilizer we've EVER produced.
We've named this new model the TAP-DOA™️ (Dead On Arrival) ... because it's so quiet, vibration free and DEAD that your prey will never know what hit them....they will be as good as Dead On Arrival of your arrow. 🎯
- PERFORMANCE GRADE STABILIZERS DESIGNED WITH SERIOUS BOWHUNTERS IN MIND -- THESE PRODUCTS DELIVER HIGH PERFORMANCE ACCURACY AND UNSURPASSED DURABILITY
- PROVIDES EXTREME NOISE / VIBRATION CONTROL AND GREATER BOW RECOIL SUPPRESSION THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE SHOT CYCLE
- Vortex 2™️ - TAP's particle damping, energy absorbing material sealed inside for an extraordinarily DEADENED feeling.
- 5/8" Outer Diameter ULTRA HIGH MODULUS CARBON FIBER main body - Among the smallest diameter stabilizers in the industry - EXCELLENT for resisting the effects of CROSS WINDS
- CNC Machined Aluminum, BLACK ANODIZED front outsert (5/16-24 female threaded)
- CNC Machined Steel, BLACK POWDER COATED & WEATHER PROOF back outsert (BOW RISER SIDE)
- 5/16-24 female end threading for add-on weight systems - TWO TEXTURED BLACK coated NON-THREADED - 1 oz end weights + 3/4" Button Head Screw are included.
AVERAGE BASE WEIGHT WITHOUT THE TWO (2) REMOVABLE 1 OZ END WEIGHTS and 3/4" BUTTON HEAD SCREW
6.75" = 2.55 oz / 8.75" = 2.80 oz / 10.75" = 2.99 oz
12.75" = 3.18 oz / 14.75" = 3.37 oz
I was in the market for a stabilizer and I saw a discounted TAP 8" stabilizer on facebook and pulled the trigger right away and let me say.. I'm glad I did!! I loved the stabilizer so much I went back and ordered a 15" stabilizer, PSE titanium cable guard and a backbar mount. The set up looks and feels awesome. My groups have never been tighter and I was super surprised by just how much smoother the cable guard made the draw feel on my bow!! I've tried many stabilizers from many brands and this has been my favorite by a mile. I plan on keeping this set up for a VERY long time. Thanks, Sam!!
This is the Cadillac of stabilizers, superior construction and totally customizable to add weight if you’d like, it looks like I’ll be switching all my bows over to the DOA’s
Purchased a 8.75 front stabilizer and my shooting has greatly improved. Definitely will be purchasing more products in the future.