TAP Side Stabilizer Mount - 7075-T6 Aluminum Construction (ADD-ON ITEM)
WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders received by 2 PM (EST) Monday - Friday will generally ship out SAME DAY
TOTALLY UNIQUE DESIGN AND UNPRECEDENTED FUNCTIONALITY IN A SIDE STABILIZER MOUNT
TAKE THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR BOW TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- Weighs just 2.67 oz (Titanium Torx Screw version) - 2.92 oz (Alloy Steel Screw version)
- INCLUDES 2 RIGHT HAND THREAD Alloy Steel Black Oxide Button Head Screws and 1 LEFT HAND THREAD T-30 Torx Button Head Screw -- Also comes with ONE Quick Disconnect Pin
- The LEFT HAND THREADING on the one junction point is a CRITICAL improvement and promotes a greater overall ability for the Mount to maintain tight connections and actually SELF TIGHTENS with bow use.
- The mount is FULLY REVERSIBLE in multiple ways. You can orient it so that the Riser Bracket is mounted over the Riser Bushing on your bow or flush against a flat surface if the bow does not have a Riser Bushing.
- CNC Machined Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum - HIGH TENSILE STRENGTH
- FULL RANGE of Horizontal and Vertical adjustment
- FULLY INTEGRATED Side Stabilizer Quick Disconnect (QD) with Included threaded QD pin
- Engraved TAP logos
- Fits tightly in against the riser of your bow