The TAP-TiTAN™ Cable Slide
UNEQUALED PERFORMANCE and UNPRECEDENTED DESIGN
The TAP-TiTAN™ will function perfectly on ANY BRAND OR MODEL of bow that has a removable Cable Slide that travels along (during the draw cycle) a rounded Cable Guard Rod.*******
We have SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED upon previous Cable Slide designs (compared to typical factory/stock Cable Slides) in FOUR KEY AREAS
- Our Polyoxymethylene (POM) rollers are MORE GENTLE on Cables than ANY OTHER CABLE SLIDE on the market! CABLE SERVING IS NOT REQUIRED with the TAP-TiTAN™ - Our Cable Slide performs equally well WITH or WITHOUT Cable Serving.
- The Cable Slide frame is made from one solid piece of expertly machined grade 5 Titanium - which is MUCH STRONGER than aluminum factory versions. Factory Cable Slides have been known to fracture and break apart while the bow is being drawn or shot (see photo below), which creates a potentially dangerous situation for the shooter and bystanders - this violent breakage cannot occur with our product given the high strength to density ratio of Titanium Alloy.
- Additional clearance space is machined into our Titanium frame so that contact with the Cable Guard Rod cannot occur when the bow is drawn or the arrow is released. (this is a known problem on the factory model that we've corrected).
- We also IMPROVED UPON the Small Roller Retaining Pins by making one end of the pin KNURLED - once inserted into the Titanium frame the pins cannot become loose or start to slide out of position. (this is a known problem on the factory model that we've corrected).
- The TAP-TiTAN™ will function perfectly on ANY BRAND OR MODEL of bow that has a removable Cable Slide that travels along (during the draw cycle) a rounded Cable Guard Rod.