The Hybrid Pro™️ Bowhunting Stabilizer
WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders received by 2 PM (EST) Monday - Friday will generally ship out SAME DAY
- 5/8" Outer Diameter Matte surface ULTRA HIGH MODULUS CARBON FIBER main body portion for EXTREME RIGIDITY and light weight
- 6" through 14" models HAVE VORTEX DAMPING MATERIAL SEALED INSIDE for enhanced VIBRATION and NOISE SUPPRESSION
- 7075-T6 Aluminum Coupler for an AMAZINGLY STRONG and RIGID junction point between the GRADE 9 TITANIUM tube and the Carbon Fiber main body portion
- High Durability powder coating available in 6 color choices (The Titanium Riser Module and the Aluminum End Outsert are coated in your choice of color)
- Grade 9 Titanium Alloy Vibration Suppression Chamber (1.125" x 1" Outer Diameter Grade 9 Titanium Tube) -- this module is permanently bonded to the main body carbon fiber portion
- Stabilizers are measured to INCLUDE the 3 end weights (i.e. a 12" stabilizer is 12" from the back edge of the male threaded insert to the outer edge of the 3 end weights)
- 5/16-24 female end threading for add-on weight systems - THREE 1 oz end weights included (1.25" Outer Diameter / HIGH DURABILITY MATTE BLACK POWDER coating for uniform appearance and wear resistance)
- IMPROVED ON TARGET ACCURACY, VIBRATION SUPPRESSION and BOW CONTROL THROUGHOUT THE SHOT PROCESS
- CNC Machined Aluminum, black Anodized front outsert (5/16-24 female threaded)
- CNC Machined Stainless Steel rear insert (5/16-24 male threaded)
AVERAGE BASE WEIGHT WITHOUT THE THREE (3) REMOVABLE 1 OZ END WEIGHTS and 1.25" SOCKET SET SCREW
|6 INCH||3.60 oz|
|8 INCH||3.80 oz|
|10 INCH||4.05 oz|
|12 INCH||4.30 oz|
|14 INCH||4.50 oz|
If you appreciate high quality, machined, functional, rugged, American made craftmanship for your bow then you'll love TAP products. This stabilizer is minimal & sexy. Can't wait to throw it on my Tapped Out Summit 6!! Thanks Sam!
Not only does it quiet down my bow and help settle in my target, it looks great. I highly recommend it
I have been in search of premium archery equipment for my Prime Black 5. My TAP products arrived quickly and were every bit the quality expected! I will be ordering more stuff in the future!
First stabilizer I’ve purchased in over 25 years and it’s a great product.
Whether you are stalking through the woods looking for an Elk, or posted up in your mobile set up - these stabilizers will help you get the job done. Lightweight and an incredibly solid design make these stabilizers perform as they should without the need of unnecessary add ons.