WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders received by 2PM Monday - Friday will generally ship out SAME DAY
- 5/8" Outer Diameter Matte surface ULTRA HIGH MODULUS CARBON FIBER main body portion for EXTREME RIGIDITY and light weight
- 6" through 14" models HAVE VORTEX DAMPING MATERIAL SEALED INSIDE for enhanced VIBRATION and NOISE SUPPRESSION
- 7075-T6 Aluminum Coupler for an AMAZINGLY STRONG and RIGID junction point between the GRADE 9 TITANIUM tube and the Carbon Fiber main body portion
- High Durability powder coating available in 6 color choices (The Titanium Riser Module and the Aluminum End Outsert are coated in your choice of color)
- Grade 9 Titanium Alloy Vibration Suppression Chamber (1.125" x 1" Outer Diameter Grade 9 Titanium Tube) -- this module is permanently bonded to the main body carbon fiber portion
- Stabilizers are measured to INCLUDE the 3 end weights (i.e. a 12" stabilizer is 12" from the back edge of the male threaded insert to the outer edge of the 3 end weights)
- 5/16-24 female end threading for add-on weight systems - THREE 1 oz end weights included (1.25" Outer Diameter / HIGH DURABILITY ELECTROPLATE coating for uniform appearance and wear resistance)
- IMPROVED ON TARGET ACCURACY, VIBRATION SUPPRESSION and BOW CONTROL THROUGHOUT THE SHOT PROCESS
- CNC Machined Aluminum, black Anodized front outsert (5/16-24 female threaded)
- CNC Machined Steel rear insert (5/16-24 male threaded)
AVERAGE BASE WEIGHT WITHOUT THE THREE (3) REMOVABLE 1 OZ END WEIGHTS and 1.25" SOCKET SET SCREW
|6 INCH||3.60 oz|
|8 INCH||3.80 oz|
|10 INCH||4.05 oz|
|12 INCH||4.30 oz|
|14 INCH||4.50 oz|
Whether you are stalking through the woods looking for an Elk, or posted up in your mobile set up - these stabilizers will help you get the job done. Lightweight and an incredibly solid design make these stabilizers perform as they should without the need of unnecessary add ons.
After purchasing my first TAP stabilizer system I was so impressed I decided to by another setup for my Strother Wrath SHO.
I decided to buy another Front QD, TAP Side Stabilizer Mount because I didn’t want to keep taking them on and off my other bow. This time I purchased two 8in. Hybrid Bowhunting Stabilizer.
I really like the looks of the Hybrid.
I’m running 2oz. on the front stabilizer and 5oz on the side stabilizer.
Once again quality and craftsmanship top notch.
Shipping spot on again
You can not go wrong with an of the TAP products.
The hybrid pro is the benchmark when it comes to stabilizers. I run a 12” off a qd and I would challenge you to find another stabilizer that holds as well, balances as well and kills vibration like a hybrid pro. I challenge you because you can’t find one as good. These are all hand crafted and assembled just for you. I wouldn’t recommend any other stabilizer.
Over the years, I have bought and tested many components for my bows. For certain reasons, I tried to buy the best in the market. For me, the Stabilizer is an item that allows (and most importantly) to achieve maximum accuracy of the flight of my arrows. Having bought a 12-inch hybrid, I not only felt comfort and stability when aiming my bow (85 pounds), but I easily fit three arrows in one inch at a distance of 40 meters with a hunting sight. Amazing item!