The Hybrid MAX™️ Bowhunting Stabilizer
THE HYBRID MAX™️ OFFERS A 100% METALLIC DESIGN & VIBRATION DAMPING ABILITY UNEQUALED BY ANY OTHER BOWHUNTING STABILIZER ON THE MARKET TODAY!
Please ALLOW 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS for this product to be manufactured before it is shipped from our facility.
- 5/8" Outer Diameter GRADE 9 Titanium Alloy main body portion for VIBRATION SUPPRESSION, EXTRAORDINARY STRENGTH and light weight
- ALL models HAVE VORTEX DAMPING MATERIAL SEALED INSIDE for enhanced VIBRATION and NOISE SUPPRESSION -- this model contains more Vortex than ANY OTHER STABILIZER WE MANUFACTURE!
- 7075-T6 Aluminum Coupler for an AMAZINGLY STRONG and RIGID junction point between the GRADE 9 TITANIUM 1" Outer Diameter tube and the GRADE 9 TITANIUM 5/8" Outer Diameter main body portion.
- High Durability Matte Black Coating -- Also available in Bead Blasted Textured "Raw Titanium" finish.
- Stabilizers are measured to INCLUDE 3 end weights (i.e. a 12" stabilizer is 12" from the back edge of the male threaded insert to the outer edge of the 3 end weights) -- they are however sold with 2 END WEIGHTS.
- 5/16-24 female end threading for add-on weight systems - two 1 oz NON-Threaded end weights included (1.25" Outer Diameter / HIGH DURABILITY MATTE BLACK POWDER coating for uniform appearance and wear resistance)
- IMPROVED ON TARGET ACCURACY, VIBRATION SUPPRESSION and BOW CONTROL THROUGHOUT THE SHOT PROCESS
- CNC Machined Aluminum, black Anodized front outsert (5/16-24 female threaded)
- CNC Machined Stainless 303 Stainless Steel rear insert (5/16-24 male threaded)
AVERAGE BASE WEIGHT WITHOUT THE TWO (2) REMOVABLE 1 OZ END WEIGHTS and 1" BUTTON HEAD SCREW
|8 INCH||4.88 oz|
|10 INCH||5.48 oz|
|12 INCH||5.88 oz|
LOGO DECALS ARE INCLUDED UNATTACHED SO THEY CAN BE CORRECTLY ALIGNED AFTER THE STABILIZER IS INSTALLED ON THE BOW