THE HYBRID PRO™️ OFFERS AN ULTRA HIGH MODULUS DESIGN & PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS UNLIKE ANY OTHER TARGET STABILIZER ON THE MARKET TODAY
PLEASE ALLOW 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS FOR YOUR STABILIZER TO BE MANUFACTURED AS THIS ITEM IS PRODUCED WHEN ORDERED
- 5/8" Outer Diameter Matte surface ULTRA HIGH MODULUS CARBON FIBER main body portion for EXTREME RIGIDITY and light weight
- 7075-T6 Aluminum Coupler for an AMAZINGLY STRONG and RIGID junction point between the GRADE 9 TITANIUM tube and the Carbon Fiber main body portion
- High Durability powder coating available in 6 color choices (The Titanium Riser Module and the Aluminum End Outsert are coated in your choice of color)
- Grade 9 Titanium Alloy Vibration Suppression Chamber (1.125" x 1" Outer Diameter Grade 9 Titanium Tube) -- this module is permanently bonded to the main body carbon fiber portion
- Stabilizers are measured to INCLUDE the 3 end weights (i.e. a 12" stabilizer is 12" from the back edge of the male threaded insert to the outer edge of the 3 end weights)
- 5/16-24 female end threading for add-on weight systems - THREE 1 oz end weights included (1.25" Outer Diameter / HIGH DURABILITY ELECTROPLATE coating for uniform appearance and wear resistance)
- IMPROVED ON TARGET ACCURACY, VIBRATION SUPPRESSION and BOW CONTROL THROUGHOUT THE SHOT PROCESS
- CNC Machined Aluminum, black Anodized front outsert (5/16-24 female threaded)
- CNC Machined Stainless Steel rear insert (5/16-24 male threaded)
BASE WEIGHT (WITHOUT THE THREE (3) REMOVABLE 1 OZ END WEIGHTS)
|6 INCH||3.1 oz|
|8 INCH||3.3 oz|
|10 INCH||3.5 oz|
|12 INCH||3.7 oz|
|14 INCH||3.9 oz|
|16 INCH||4.1 oz|
|18 INCH||4.3 oz|
|20 INCH||4.5 oz|
|22 INCH||4.7 oz|
|24 INCH||4.9 oz|
|26 INCH||5.1 oz|
|28 INCH||5.3 oz|
|30 INCH||5.5 oz|
|32 INCH||5.7 oz|
Awesome stab! Just upgraded my back bar from the original Element X to the Hybrid Pro and I knew there would most likely be a subtle difference. But there was more than subtle! Immediately after the first shot you could tell a substantial amount of post shot vibration reduction. When to begin with I didn't have a whole lot running the Element X stab and a Hybrid out front. I knew there was innovation and the product design was even better, but truly amazed how well the design evolved and functionality of the Pro! A must for your bow!
I got a 12' and outperform all my other stabilizers.
Got the 20' now as well. Both on my target bow was awesome, can't wait to put it on my Hunting bow!
The workmanship and care that goes into these Stabilizers are astounding. They preform better than any other stabilizer I have tried. The Hybrid Pro is the best stabilizer on the market in my opinion. The amazing ability by TAP to create such a fantastic product truly blows me away. Amazingly light weight lets you keep the weight out away from the bow where you need it. As stated in another review. Sam does a great job getting back to customers and keeps it professional 100% of the time. What a great company and product. I will support TAP for a very very long time. Last but not least Made in the USA.
Purpose built high performance stabilizers! With materials that are of the highest quality. They increase accuracy on long shots and dissipate vibration and felt shock to the archer! Best investment in accuracy and vibration control you can make!
I run a 30" Hybrid Pro off the front and a 12" Hybrid Pro off the side of my target bow set up. The 30" bar gives me the length I need, along with the light weight to get the bow to react exactly as I want both during and after my shots. I can load up my side bar without any concern, no matter how much weight I put on it. Could not be happier with the current set up.