Titanium Cable Guard System (for ALL BOW BRANDS with 3/8" Diameter Round Cable Rods)
WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders received by 9AM (EST) Monday - Thursday will generally ship out SAME DAY
INCREASED BOW FORGIVENESS, EASIER TUNING, SMOOTHER DRAW, REDUCED VIBRATION and MORE CONSISTENT VELOCITY.
WEIGHS ONLY 1.60 oz!
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO BE USED ON BOWS WITH 3/8" DIAMETER (ROUND) REMOVABLE CABLE GUARD RODS.
You must measure the depth into your bow's riser that the stock cable guard rod runs, the distance from the edge of your bow's riser to the center of the factory Cable Slide and the total length of your stock cable guard system. -- (WATCH VIDEO)
- SAUNDERS HYPERGLIDE SLIDE OPTIONAL -- REDUCED CABLE WEAR and INCREASED SPEED
- We've developed THE CORRECT BALANCE OF FLEXIBILITY vs. STRENGTH in the Titanium alloy tubes that we use -- this is what provides the enhanced forgiveness through the shot cycle, MORE CONSISTENT ARROW SPEEDS, smoother draw, vibration reduction, light weight and easier bow tuning.
- Our unique design allows for a wide range of adjustment on fletching clearance and the amount of tension applied against the cables.
- CNC Machined aluminum, black anodized Coupler block with laser etched TAP logo. Fine tuning adjustments can be made by loosening the set screws on the Coupler block.
The cable guide rod was easily adjustable and worked perfectly.
Hey just wanted to let you know I got my cable guard system. It took just a few minutes to install and figure out the exact placement that I wanted. After getting it set up I started shooting, went back made a couple of adjustments and let me tell you, what a difference it made on my bow! I installed it on a 2020 Fred Bear Paradox HC. Other upgrade is a virtus drop away arrow rest other than that everything else is stock. It went from feeling jerky and inconsistent shooting to smooth and consistent just like that. Very impressed and for me it was well worth the money. It feels more like my old Mathews that I used to shoot. Love it! Thanks
I I have and eight-year-old Elite bow that I used on an Australian buffalo and would like to use in Africa next summer. Sam hooked me up with his titanium cable guard, Saunders slide,and string stop. What a difference! Sam is a great guy to deal with. Thanks!
My factory cable guard would destroy my bow strings pretty fast. The titanium cable gaurd is the perfect solution to my problem. Awesome product fast turn around and makes a world of difference. Would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking about purchasing one
Let me start out and say TAP out did their self with their cable guards.
This is the second cable guard from Sam and quality is second to none.
I always have a problem with a tear left that I can’t seem to get rid of.
Well all I can say it fixed the problem on both of my bows. 2019 Athens Ascent and my new Peak 38. Went from left tear to bullet holes with out changing rest!
Don’t know why but all I can think is it puts less load on cams.
You will not be disappointed with any of his products! Have bars and mounts .
All of them are quality.
great job Sam, glad I am shooting your product.