Titanium Cable Guard System for 2019 & 2020 Athens Bows
WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders received by 2 PM (EST) Monday - Friday will generally ship out SAME DAY
SMOOTHER DRAW, REDUCED VIBRATION, MORE CONSISTENT VELOCITY AND INCREASED SPEED
WEIGHS ONLY APPROX. 1.6 oz! (without Limbsaver Damper)
You must measure the depth into your bow's riser that the stock rod runs and you also must measure the distance from the edge of your bow's riser to the location where the cables crossover. -- (WATCH VIDEO)
- SAUNDERS HYPERGLIDE SLIDE INCLUDED -- REDUCED CABLE WEAR and INCREASED SPEED
- BOWS WITH PRE-EXISTING ROLLER GUARD DESIGNS MAY NOT BE CAPABLE OF UTILIZING THIS PRODUCT - PLEASE INQUIRE WITH US
- Titanium Alloy Tube with LOW FRICTION Powder Coating for smooth draw, fast arrow speeds and additional vibration damping.
- Our unique design allows for a wide range of adjustment on fletching clearance and the amount of side load pressure applied to the cables.
- High Strength solid Carbon Fiber Rod on Riser side
- CNC Machined aluminum, black anodized Coupler block with laser etched TAP logo. Fine tuning adjustments can be made by loosening the set screws on the Coupler block.
Put in my order but somehow messed it u, emailed Sam and he sorted issue out straight away, he then refunded me the difference without any issues
Cannot fault his customer service
High quality products and customer service
I own a 2019 Athens Ascent
I target shoot with. I love the bow. I also own a Elite pretty close but Athens is more forgiving.
I could tune Elite to shoot bullet holes no problem.
Athens was a problem always had a left tear . I could make it close but never get it perfect.
Will let me tell you! I install a Tap cable guard and it was a new world. I shot it threw paper and bullet holes with out changing a thing. Bow is different now.
Don’t know why , but it tunes all the shafts I could not get to shoot. I want to thank Sam at TAP for a great product. I will be shooting this on all of my bows.
Thanks for all you help Sam.