We've GREATLY improved upon the PSE factory version of this bow Riser component!
- One solid piece of expertly machined grade 5 Titanium which is FAR STRONGER than the factory version
- #8-32 Set Screws are located on the back side of the Coupler -- not on the top as with the factory version -- so that they force the Cable Guard Tube/Rod to remain in the correct position
- Machined flat surfaces on two sides so that a 9/16" wrench can easily be attached and used for leverage against the tension of the cables when making adjustments for vane clearance and bow tuning
- SANDBLASTED Matte Grey surface finish on the Titanium for durability and unique appearance
- Includes: ONE 1/4-20 x 1" Black Alloy Steel Socket Cap Screw with 3/16" Allen/Hex drive head for attaching to the bow's Riser (the factory screw can also be used) AND TWO #8-32 x 3/32" Black Alloy Steel Set Screws with 5/64" Allen/Hex drive head
Based on 1 review
This cable rod holder weighs a tiny bit more than the original but it feels alot sturdier and stronger, holds rod great, also look pretty cool compared to the original.