Titanium String Stop (TSS) - BOW BRAND SPECIFIC
WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders received by 2 PM (EST) Monday - Friday will generally ship out SAME DAY
NOW AVAILABLE IN "FULL TITANIUM" (FOR SOME BOW BRANDS)
- NOW AVAILABLE IN "FULL TITANIUM" (FOR SOME BOW BRANDS)
- TOTAL WEIGHT: Approx. 2.1 oz.
- CNC Machined Coupler block with 2 alloy steel set screws - offers adjustment both horizontally and vertically.
- Limbsaver brand String Suppression Node
- THESE PRODUCTS ARE DESIGNED FOR BOWS THAT HAVE SMOOTH BORE OPENINGS IN THE RISER AND SET SCREWS IN THE RISER TO HOLD THE CARBON FIBER ROD OR TITANIUM TUBE IN PLACE.
- FOR THE GREATEST LEVEL OF OVERALL REDUCTION IN DOWNRANGE SHOT NOISE THE STRING STOP NODE SHOULD BE ADJUSTED SO THAT IT LIGHTLY TOUCHES THE STRING.
- LASER ETCHED TAP logo.
PLEASE MEASURE THE RISER EDGE TO STRING EDGE DISTANCE ON YOUR BOW BEFORE ORDERING
Read how great the customer service was. Placed my order on a Sunday evening and had an email Monday morning thanking me for the purchase and letting me know to ask any question I could possibly have. Shot with it for the first time today and could notice a definite noise reduction. I'm pleased with the product and the top notch customer service
I had trouble receiving my string stop, nothing the company was responsible for it was a shipping delay on usps side. After mentioning that I still had not received it I got a call from the owner who was generally concerned. After talking back and forth a bit about the shipping issue he sent me out a second string stop. I shortly after received the first one and installed it on my prime black 3, it has made a difference in overall vibration and I'm pleased with the product but I am especially blown away with the customer service the owner provided, it's not often you get personal service and responses from the actual owner of a company. For these reasons this will not be my last purchase from TAP.
Please submit a revised review when the product arrives. There are massive shipping delays all across the country at this point in time due to COVID and the holiday season increases in shipping volume. Thank you!
Definitely an upgrade over any of the stock string stops I’ve ever had on any bow I’ve ever owned. It takes some of the headache out of tuning the string stop. The carbon rod portion is durable and hasn’t chipped or splintered like some do, and all the parts that wear are easily replaceable in its modular design and I can go to one place to get them. Easy, solid, better in every way.
Put on my Mathews VXR made Better