WE OFFER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Orders received by 2 PM (EST) Monday - Friday will generally ship out SAME DAY
- Works PERFECTLY in unison with a Tactacam™️ to enhance its ability to capture better video --- intercepts vibration and recoil so it doesn't reach the camera!
- 2.2" / 2.65 oz weight
- IMPROVES BOW ACCURACY by extending weight further from the riser of your bow
- Titanium Alloy body with Vortex™️ damping material inside
- MATTE BLACK Model has a high durability/grip wrinkle texture Powder Coat
- DESERT TAN Model has a high durability/grip rough texture Powder Coat
- CNC machined one piece steel rear insert and CNC machined aluminum front insert
- Fully end threaded to connect with and improve the performance of ANY bow stabilizer on the market today
- Can also be used as an end weight / vibration damper for stabilizers with 5/16-24 end threading
This is now my 3rd booster from TAP. Sad to see they are discontinued. Simply a great product. Hope to see something like it in the product line in the future.
I bought the Tactacam Booster 2.0 on an impulse. Figured it would be handy if/when I decide to buy a Tactacam. It also works great as an extender for your front or rear stabilizer system. I have an 8” and 6” Hybrid Pro. I decided to add a bit of length to my rear 6” Hybrid Pro by attaching the booster to the riser, then attaching the TAP rear mount to it. Works great. It’s nice to have options for adding stab length without having to buy a bunch of different stabs in order to get the desired length/weight distributions. Like everything Sam makes, the quality and finish is impeccable.